one small and two big gigs coming up... on the may bank holiday weekend nick b hall and michelle plum will be playing on the saturday night up at hag dyke, a remote farmhouse in the dales. it's a private gig and we're only telling you about it because you should be jealous!
The next day (sunday) it's the hall brothers & john carey (with michelle as special guest) playing at the moor & coast festival in whitby. the band are headlining an afternoon acoustic concert at the coliseum and then second to headline (just below the legendary john tams & barry coope) at the final concert at the community college. Do come and support if you can.
- Sunday 3rd June - Lunar Festival, Tanworth in Arden (Hall Brothers & John Carey)
- Wednesday 6th June - Otley Folk Club (Plumhall)
- Saturday 16th June - York The Duchess (plumhall supporting Stolen Earth)
- Sunday 17th June - Beverley Festival (Plumhall) afternoon in the Moonbeams Tent - more details soon
- Sunday 17th June - BBC Radio Leeds The Durbervilles Folk & Roots Show (Plumhall live session and interview)
- Sunday 24th June - Dent Festival (Hall Bros & John Carey afternoon)
- Thursday 28th June - Grassington Fringe Festival; plumhall at The Craven Arms, Appletreewick
- Tuesday 3rd July - Otley Junction (Nick B Hall & The Resurrection Men)
- Saturday 7th July - York MOR Music Festival (Plumhall)
- Friday 13th July - Moonbeams Wold Top Festival (Plumhall)
- 27-29 July - Hardraw Gathering Festival (Plumhall / Hall Bros)
- Tuesday 7th August - LONDON 12 Bar Club (Plumhall supporting Jude Rawlins)
- Sunday 16th September - Saltaire Festival (plumhall with full band 3.45pm)
- 20 - 23 September - Otley Festival (Plumhall & Hall Bros & John Carey)
- Sunday 7th October - Ingleton Festival (Hall Bros & John Carey)
Friday, 18 April 2008
nick b hall will be fronting the legendary hall brothers band for a loud rock set at carpe diem, central leeds this saturday 19th april. the band are second to headline on a good bill and entry is free. see www.thegraindivision.com for details
Wednesday, 16 April 2008
Tuesday, 1 April 2008
nick b hall will be performing with his brother duncan at cottingham live folk club, at the back room in cottingham, east yorkshire this wednesday 2nd april. this will be an all-acoustic show (no pa) with no fiddle player. expect not-oft-played gems from the hall brothers back catalogue, an eclectic mix of solo material and the band's trademark harmonies. seeing the hall brothers in such an intimate setting is a rare treat these days. click here for a link to the venue's website for tickets and info.